# Getting Started
There are many easy, convenient methods to integrate with XanPay and begin receiving payments. You can choose the method best suited for your technology platform, resources and requirements.
# Choose your method
- Simple no-code solutions for these eCommerce platforms or content management systems:
- Easy integration methods which require some coding expertise:
Once you have chosen an integration method, please complete prerequisites before beginning implementation.
Gone through this documentation and still have a question? Reach out to us through the dashboard. (opens new window)
# Complete prerequisites
To begin receiving payments with XanPay, you need to complete account verification, and set up security authentication on the XanPay dashboard (opens new window).
- Verify account on the dashboard (opens new window)
- Create API key
- Navigate to API Keys (opens new window) on the dashboard sidebar.
- Select the appropriate type of key depending on your purpose. If you are creating the key for testing, select
Sandbox key. If you are ready for primetime, select
# Test in Sandbox mode
XanPay provides a Sandbox mode for testing and experimentation. You can use this environment to implement and test your integration. To enable Sandbox mode, you may require some or all of the following depending on your integration method:
- Webhook for Sandbox mode
- Sandbox URL for API
Begin by creating a charge, through our widget, plugin or API. Once you successfully create a transaction, here is how you can test your workflow:
- On the XanPay checkout page, enter your phone number and verify with OTP. You could also use our sandbox phone number, +65 12345678901 and sandbox verification code 123456.
- Go to the Charges page on the dashboard (opens new window).
- Switch to Sandbox mode. Now, you see all charges created in Sandbox mode.
- Click into a charge. On the charge's detail page, there is a
- Click on
- Check if your integration works as expected including updates on your server/platform via API Notifications.
When you are ready to begin receiving actual transactions, switch over to the Production environment. Don't forget to include your Production keys and certificates.
# Access support
Charges take 3-10 minutes to settle once the customer makes the payment at their end. Please wait patiently for charges to be completed. Once a charge is completed, its status will be updated on the dashboard, and your webhooks will be triggered.
If you require support, please head to our dashboard (opens new window).
If any of your paying customers require support, please direct them to our customer support (opens new window).